1. Where work is instructed on a design fee basis a 50% deposit is required to commence with any design
work, balance is payable upon completion of design specification. Or, for larger scale projects, a deposit
with scheduled interim payments and balance payable upon completion. Payment is required within 7
days of the invoice issued. Delay of payments may delay progress of design work.
2. Where work is instructed on a hourly fee then a deposit is required to commence with any design work and invoices issued at regular intervals to be agreed with the client. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice issued. Delay of payments may delay progress of design work.
3. Design boards, drawings, samples and specification remain the property of Teall Design until the design fee is paid in full.
4. Any alterations to the design brief or any alterations required once the design scheme is complete may incur additional design fees.
5. If so requested Teall Design may coordinate the procurement of goods, services and financial settlements with third party companies, firms or individuals (‘third party suppliers’ or ‘third party trades’) on behalf of the client as part of the services undertaken. But the client will remain ultimately responsible for the contractual relationship with the third party supplier/trade. Teall Design cannot be responsible for the conduct of third party trades. Payment for this service is subject to the items involved and will be quoted once the design specification is established.
6. Quotations from Teall Design are valid for 14 days. Teall Design cannot be responsible for third party supplier and third party trade price increases that may not become apparent until the orders are placed or work instructed.
7. Teall Design will not place any orders until agreed deposit or full purchase price has been paid.
8. Any goods supplied by Teall Design will remain the property of Teall Design until paid for in full.
9. Any items delivered to the client or clients property will be the responsibility of the client even if not paid for and is still owned by Teall Design.
10. Any damaged or faulty items received by the client must be reported within 48hours.
11. Items that cannot be received by the client may incur storage charges.
12. Any balance payments will be payable prior to or on delivery as agreed at point of order.
13. Delivery dates given cannot be guaranteed and are subject to manufacturers production times and product availability. Teall Design cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by this.
14. Where Teall Design are co-ordinating work we will endeavor to advise clients of predicted timescales for work as soon as possible after quotations are accepted. All dates can only be approximate and Teall Design cannot be held responsible for any delay in completion.
15. Special orders and bespoke products are non-returnable and non-refundable, every effort will be made to cancel or return any unwanted orders however this may not be possible and deposits may be lost.
16. Shade and batch variation can occur with natural products such as leather, stone and wood as well as dyed products such as fabrics.
17. All payments to Teall Design are due subject to payment terms stated on the invoice.
18. Teall Design reserve the right to photograph their design work and for the photographs to be used in marketing material so long as the clients privacy is upheld.